Thursday, July 11, 2013
Hello Tiki-party-ers!
There are a bunch of you that are listed as "authors"--I think that means that you can do more than just "comment"--YOU TOO CAN WRITE EXTENSIVE BLABBER and POST PIX and create your own stir with provocative and/or mellifluous nonsense.
I want to see if "guest author" works--will someone try? Plus picture? Here's a screen shot of everything I know about this because I know so very little. It looks like there are a bunch of "guest authors" but so far I think I'm the only one who has "posted." good luck! A few invited guest authors who must have to respond some way they have so far neglected to do.
We have some flight shuffling we're going to do here because Cory needs to take a test on Friday so we may fly in FRIDAY EVENING instead of Thursday. I'll let you all know when I get the flights. I can add more guest bloggers--maybe Gretchen and Lee and Kelly would like to wax eloquently about their upcoming trek....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment